quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2009

Brasil

Grandma Sandra and Leon - Dinner time
Praia da Baleia
Nonna
Aunt Amanda

________________________________________________________________
After Leon´s birthday we traveled to Brasil and spent 2 beautiful months hanging out with family, friends and kids of the friends and we had a blast!
Every day Leon had someone to play with. He had all the attention in the world and everyone wanted to come and visit our little hero.
We met his nanny Dilma there and she decided to come to Hamburg with us. She´s is an adorable person and above all she is responsible and helps me tons!
I feel a new person since I came back from Brasil. I had many treatments, massage and even reduced some weight.
I brought many good memories and the will to go back next year and do it all over again.

Nenhum comentário: