quarta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2008

July







It´s been a loooong time. I am updating the blog months after he came home. Well, the reasons are pretty obvious after you read our routine in the past month.
July wasn´t as smooth as I thought it was going to be....having him home was keeping me so busy. Apart from that, I was always alert, anxious and afraid. I have to confess it wasnt easy.
Leon was still so small when he got home that handling him was one of the things I have learned during his 135 days stay in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
We have taken him 3 times in the first two weeks of this month because he wasn´t gaining weight as expected, then because of a nasty diaper rash and then because of a stuffed nose and...well, countless times only in the first month.
Things DO get better!

Nenhum comentário: